Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Rain Rain Go Away

Pretty steady down pour today. Forecast is for more of the same until Sunday. It did clear up in the early evening just long enough to test the shops recent adjustments to the computer and the pedal float. I clipped into the right pedal first and what last time had been a very stiff setup was now a nice degree of float. Clipping into the left pedal was harder than last time, but the setup was the same as the right. Feeling good with the work I headed into the rain & wind. I didn't get far before I started to get data from the front sensor. The timer started, as did the odometer. The main display constantly shows speed and this information was also coming through, this then populated the average speed data. When I scrolled to the cadence it was showing 0 as before. This didn't change as I got up to speed. Dejected by this and the weather and promptly turned around and head back to the car.

Note: I didn't fall, and the power I was able to generate while riding into the rain and the wind was nice

This weekend is MS150 Spring kick off ride.

No comments: