I'm not sure if I mentioned in a previous post but my Trek that was suppose to have full Ultegra components came from the factory with a 105 front derailleur. Well the bike shop called yesterday and they are making good by replacing it with the original. I have to say I am very pleased with them for making this effort, they should be able to get the cadence sensor working as well now.
I have not rode this week at all and probably won't until the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Speaking of falling off your bike, I managed to do that this morning! Wheeee! I was riding alone, headed home at about 6:30 and pushing the lights a little because I was running late. I was turning left at an intersection and started to drift out a little as the light began to change to green in my direction. The only car on the road was coming hard in my direction with his right turn signal on. I waited for him to go, but he slowed down when he saw me. I swung an extended left arm with open palm to my left, in a friendly gesture of, "would you please make your turn and get the fuck out my way?" He stopped. Duh-oh! I braked with my right hand and my rear wheel came right out from under me; there was a dense mist that had put just enough moisture on the road. Whamo. Fortunately, I was barely moving, and just scraped my knuckles. Slapped my head pretty hard on the asphalt, too. (Oh boy, time for a new helmet!!). I told the nice pretty young lady who asked me from her car if I was ok, "no, damnit, I think I've fatally injured my pride"...
Incidentally, 15.4 over 24 miles is a good pace! You are starting out mid-tier, you stud. I do about 18.6 on a good day, so you can see there's not far to go. You'll be at least close to 17 in a year.
Can you post links on you spot? If so, would you be able to post our team site, www.teamcharlotte.net ?
...one reason I'd like to see our team link posted is I'm writing about Brasstown Bald in installments...
Post a Comment